Golden Jubilee Celebration Of KVS
Kendriya Vidyalaya NTPC Dibiyapur is a project Vidyalaya sponsored by National Thermal Power Corporation an undertaking of Govt . of India . This Vidyalaya was opened by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan , in the year 1987 , in the month of Dec. with the classes 1 to 7 and with the initial strength of 77 Students . At present vidyalaya is up to 12 standard with Science and Humanity stream and the existing strength of the student of Vidyalaya is 550.
Vision to the Future
- Excellence in education.
- Value consciousness.
- Counseling and guidance in various field of career education.
- Attracting talent in sports ;debates; performing arts and other accomplishment .
- Learing to a healthy , safe and comfortable physical environment inside building.
- practical exposure to the student.
- National Integration is our motto.
- overall personality development.
The kendriya vidyalayas [kvs] have a four -fold Mission ,viz..
- To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable central government including defence and paramilitary personnel by providing a common programme of education .
- To purse excellence and set the pace in the field of school education.
- To initiate and promote experimention and innovations in education in collaboration with other bodies like the central board of secondary education (CBSE) and the national council of educational research and training(NCERT) etc.
- To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of “indianness” among children.